The countdown is on! Monday, November 14th is Project Canoe's 5th Annual Fund Raising Event Night at the Imperial Pub in Toronto. R.S.V.P. to email@example.com, as space is limited. Toronto City Councillor Mike Layton is our featured speaker at 9 p.m., so join us! The silent auction in support of the Alicia Ross Memorial Fund for Youth is another highlight of the evening. Here's a taste of what you can expect:
- TFAL Actifry - If you've ever dreamed of deep frying on your countertop, prepare to make those dreams come true by bidding on the TFAL Actifry. This compact frying unit will deep fry anything from chicken wings to grapefruits!
- Leaf Tickets - These impossible to purchase tickets are always a big hit!
- Eureka 4-person Outfitter Tent - This fully winterized four-man tent will make an amazing addition to your tent collection.
- Night for Two at Toronto Marriott Bloor-Yorkville Hotel - If you like shopping, Victorian architecture, boutiques and art galleries, you should be in Yorkville! And while you're there why not stay at the Marriott Bloor-Yorkville Hotel, one of Toronto's finest hotels.
- Fossil - Vintage Re-Issue Purse - This stunning vintage re-issue purse is based on iconic silhouettes of the past.