Project Canoe uses the outdoors, including wilderness canoeing, to create a transformative environment in which young people develop life skills, social competencies, and resiliency, thereby fostering their own personal success.
Please join the Project Canoe Team on October 19, 2014 to raise funds for our innovative programs. Run 5km, 21km or 42km to give youth who face a variety of barriers a chance for a successful future.
Over Project Canoe’s 37 year history we have helped over 3,000 youth and directed them on a path of personal success and achievement.
Please help us continue this important work. Become a member of the our team and commit to fundraising for Project Canoe and we will pay your entry fee.
Register today! The sooner you register the more time you will have to set up your personal fundraising page and start training for a fun and successful race.
How to Register and Fundraise for Project Canoe:
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the charity PIN code (you will require this later).
- Follow the above link to register for the marathon, half-marathon or 5K race (If you've already registered, create a fundraising account by follow the second link on the STWM registration page).
- Select “Project Canoe” as your charity from the drop-down menu in the “Scotiabank Charity Challenge” section of the registration page.
- Insert the Project Canoe charity PIN Code to receive your registration free of charge (please contact email@example.com to receive the pin code, if you haven't done so already)
- Once you have received a confirmation email, follow the link to create your personal fundraising page for Project Canoe ( second link on the STWM registration page).
Contact Project Canoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-778-4311 if you have any questions.
You can also help support our runners by making a donation - click here.