You can help us send deserving young people on life-changing canoe trips!
- associate your business with a charity that makes a difference to youth facing barriers
- demonstrate to your employees and customers your commitment to give back
- receive recognition in our literature and at our events
Our donors and event-attendees are typically in their mid-20's, 30's and 40's. They understand the importance of the outdoors and mentoring youth. They share Project Canoe’s values of social justice and youth empowerment.
Name a canoe
$2000 will have your corporate logo stamped on a Project Canoe canoe. You will receive a photo and a story from a client who paddled your canoe. You can include this in your newsletter to your employees and clients.
Your logo & marketing literature at our events
- Pub night: Our annual flagship fundraiser started in 2006. The Imperial Pub is located by the Yonge & Dundas Square in downtown Toronto. Around 130 attendees. Opportunities include onstage recognition and an opportunity to address guests, table top booth space, your logo on event signage and marketing materials.
- Scotiabank Marathon: Our annual peer-to-peer fundraiser. Your logo can be on our official running shirts given to all runners and on display to tens of thousands of runners.
Website & mailing list
If your corporation donates over $2500, your logo will be placed on our website on 'Our Supporters' page.
With a growing mailing list of 1000, we can devote a part of one of our editions to the social responsibility goals of your corporation.
Want to talk about it? Don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss supporting PC!